Troop 36 Committee
June 13, 2000
(For email addresses, click here)
The meeting was called to order at 7 p.m.
The regular business of the Parent Committee was shortened this month because
of the scheduled Youth Protection Program.
Scout Master/ SPL Report:
- There was a review of all of the necessary medical forms needed for
upcoming outings and summer camp.
- Joe Vansuch will become the new Scout Master, effective in August.
- There was a reminder to please take home all food after activities at the
Scout House. Please do not place food in the refrigerator for storage.
- The next Board of Review is scheduled for June 15 at 7 p.m. at the Scout
- There is an upcoming Cub Scout camp at O’Neil Park.
Volunteers are needed to help out.
- Tustin Tiller Days will take place on October 19.
Parents and scouts are asked to work in the troop’s both for three
hour shifts. Sign-ups will be
- There will be a Dine Out the fourth Thursday of the month at El Torito.
Flyers will be distributed on a timely basis to maximize attendance.
Chris Spencer conducted youth Protection Training for the parents in
The meeting was adjourned at 8:50 p.m.