Blake read last month's meeting minutes
At camporee, advisors eat with patrol:
Flaming Dragons- Hawwk and Doc
Sharks- Mr. Clarke
- If your incharge on an activity, make sure you go over it at any meetings you attend.
- Scott and his helpers will make a gateway to use at camporee before camporee.
- In the Cave in the Box, we are putting glowsticks in 4 by 4 and carpet before holes so you won't fall.
- Patrol cooking at camporee, patrols have to make sure patrol boxes are working.
- April Calico outing is changed to April Pisga outing.
- Need menu plans and duty roster for camporee be next Wed.
- Patrols need edible yells and flags.
- Camporee is patrol oriented-patrol members must tent with patrol members.
- Each patrol can make their own golden spoon meals.
- New scout weekend is on February 6, anyone can attend.
- The Comitee bought 3 new stoves, vikings get one.
- Troop is doing a flag retiring ceremony at camporee.
- In May, we're not going to the Sequoias because we were unable to get reservations.
- Suggestions for May outing:
Idoyild at Bear Mountain
Meeting ends at 7:48